1. COST ENGINEERING
• Life cycle costing and cash flow forecasting.
• Project Risk Assessment.
• Project Report/ Profile for proposed healthcare projects.
• Value Engineering
• Liaising with Statutory Bodies and Local Authorities for approvals.
• Project Report for financial Institutions/ Bankers.
• Tenders and contract documentation.
• Budget and Detailed Cost Estimates.
• Solicitation Strategies.
• Bill Certification/ Reconciliations.
• Change/ Variation Management
• Dispute/ Claims Management.
• Claims and Contract Disputes Resolution
• Insurance/ Warranties Validation.
2. ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
• Medical college
• Dental College
• Nursing College
• College of Paramedical Sciences
• Teaching Hospitals
• Residential and Commercial Complexes
3. ENGINEERING SERVICES
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Public Health Engineering
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
• Manifold Gases.
• Bio Medical Engineering
• Fire Detection and Protection.
4. DESIGN BUILD
• Design Development,
• Construction Documents,
• The Design Build Package,
• The Review, Final Details, Selections and Plan Approval,
• The Construction agreement,
• The Construction Phase,
• Project Completion and Follow up.
5. PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
The rich experience we have gained. It has to be planned and monitored through all the following stages:
• Designing Project Charter
• Preparing project plan-Project definition
• Preparing costing & tender documents
• Following through the tender process
• Contract Administration
• Management of on-site activation
• Settlement of Claims and Disputes
• Closing out of the project
6. INTERIOR FITOUTS & CONTRACT FURNISHINGS
• Interior Design
• Interior Contracting & Project Management
INTERIOR DESIGN: We help the client to develop their vision while analyzing their interior design requirements. In the end creating a flexible, functional environment that optimizes your space and relates to your clientele, business, image and location.
• Interiors Project Management is a professional task which will assist all concerned in the commencement, execution and completion of a project on time, within the budget and in accordance with the specifications. There are no short cuts to a successful project. It has to be planned and monitored through all the stages
• Greenarchers Group can help Clients and Consultants by providing necessary services comprising of planning, scheduling, organizing and can control different activities involved in a project.
• We work closely with various projects consultants and architects both national and international, thus being able to carry out larger assignments and to utilize more effectively our expertise when appropriate.
7. IT/SYSTEM INTEGRATION
• CCTV System/ IP Video Management Solutions
• Perimeter Protection & Intrusion Alarm Systems
• Electronic Barrier & Parking control Systems
• Public Address Systems
• Audio/Video Intercom Systems
• SMATV Systems
• Metal detectors & X-ray scanners
• Queuing Systems, Video conferencing Solutions etc.
• Structured Cabling and IT Networking
• IT Infrastructure solutions-Hardware/Software, Active/Passive components etc.